Diabetes is growing rampantly across the society so also its complications. One of the major one is diabetic foot which needs a specialized care and treatment.
Services available at diabetic foot clinic at THC Hospital (Thane Health Care Hospital) are :
- Overseas quailed and experienced Diabetic Foot surgeon who exclusively treat and operate diabetic foot.
- Special investigation (OPD basis) for diabetic foot.
- Circulation problems – e.g. Doppler.
- Infection related investigations – e.g. foot X-rays.
Treatment available at diabetic foot clinic at THC Hospital (Thane Health Care Hospital) :
- Non surgical treatment of certain lesions (dressing, plaster application).
- Minor operations-warts, corns, callosity, abscess foot, I/D, ulcers cleaning, debridement, infected/ growing nail removal, refashioning stumps.
- Major operations - foot saving surgeries, gangrene foot, faciotomy, minor amputation, major amputation (below knee, above knee), foot salvage procedures, exostectomy, VAC (suction treatment application).
- Footwear services (customized to individual feet) :
- Footwear for ulcers, infections, charcots, amputations.
- Footwear to prevent any foot problem.
Please Contact OPD on +91 8419999127 or hospital reception on +91 8876028889 or 022-25374370 for more details.